Sunday, November 20, 2011

my first day at here,am i regret?



i came to genting at afternoon yesterday,

after that meet my auntie and cousin there,

just for awhile,

it's just awhile,

then i am there alone,

that time i had felt nothing at all.

but i going to register at 3pm,

then they ask me back to there again 5pm,

will got people bring me to my hostel room,

then i back to there 4.45pm,

but i had to wait until 730pm!

like shit!

that time my mood was suck!

everyone are said RIA apartment got many ghost so dirty!

so i got a bit scare. :(

keep saying nan mooo ami to booooo. XD

i thought my roommate will not back so late,

so i waiting,

keep waiting,

nothing to doing there,

so i switch on my laptop,

and watching taiwan drama and listening song,

but i am not that happy as before that i came,

i soooooo miss my house,

i soooooooooo miss my mum,

my tears coming out,

keep coming out,

i can't control it,

don't know why. :(

i wanna back. :(

can i work till the end?


Haaiiiisshhhhhhh...





CHEER!

FONG WENG LEONG!

I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment