Sunday, January 2, 2011

Homemade Pop-Corn___=D

I did not expect I am can made popcorn at home,

can't believe it,XD

is my friend's maid teach me to do,

cause she working with a foreigner's restaurant in Indonesia before,

after that I saw my friend's house got a jar of popcorn on the table,

I am felt so curious,

then my friend told me it is made by her KAKAK,XD

I take some corn with her,

then came back tried to do it,

it is so easyyyyyyyy!!!!!!XD


The ingredient to making popcorn is simple thing can find around us,

just need some corn,butter or oil ,sugar and some salt,

but use butter to make it will be more delicious,

and more nicest,



First,put some butter in the pot,

wait for it to melt and high temperature,

and put the corn into the pot then cover it,


after that,

you can hear the pop pop sound from the pot,

the sound of it is cuteeee!!!XD

I open the cover and see,

the popcorn is jump out from the pot,

damn funny!XD


when the pop sound is stop,

then already can open the cover and shovel the popcorn into a bowl,


and then make the butter and the sugar melt again,

then put the popcorn into the pot to fry with the butter and sugar,

COMPLETE ALL THE STEPPPPP!!!!

is it easy right????XD


The color of the popcorn is not so nice,

=(



Then I made it again just now,

My God,

I like the taste of it!!!!

XD

It is a good experience of my life.

=D



No comments:

Post a Comment