Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine 2011.

The Valentine Day of 2011,

no any special,

every years are same,

cause I no lover,

NO LOVER,NO VALENTINE,

That's all.

I love people,but that guy don't love me,

anywhere,

SINGLE IS THE BEST!

No need to get a lot of trouble.

Change other topic,

What I'm doing in Valentine Day???

Yea!!!

I am going to school to in the evening to join something like sport day,

don't know to talk about it,

I damn super crazy in this evening,

Cause...

My Yellow House is getting many CHAMPION!!

WooHoooooo!!!

I'm shouting to encourage them like hellllllll!!!

But it is damn deserve,XD

When they are racing,

I am non stop shouting to encourage them like helllll,

but everyone are think I am crazy,

anywhere,

I am really a crazy and sour guy.XD

And the last of the evening is TUG OF WAR!!!

I am the fatty in Yellow House,

but I haven join it,

cause I don't want,

no power one,

a look to see only,XD

but I am also like a crazy to encourage them,

one!two!PULL!!!!!

one!two!PULL!!!!!

one!two!PULL!!!!!

PULL!!!

PULL!!!

PULL!!!

and

PULL!!!

Wowwww!!!

FINALLY,

We was win.XD

We was win Red House,

Sooooo stimulate!!!XD

I forgot to take photo,

too bad!

Next is Orange House PK with Green House!!



They are prepare to fight!!!


Get readyyyyyy!!!


See!!!Mr Ivan Chin.XD



Ready!!!

three!two!one!pooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

one!two!PULL!!

one!two!PULL!!

FINALLY!!!

Green House already win,

what the heck!!!!!

Green House is damnnnn intensely this year!

MY GOD!!

I don't want to face to Green House in the semifinal!

DAMN!!

MY GOD!!!

But,it is a fact,

just face it,

Let's fight again in the coming Wednesday!!

YELLOW HOUSE!!!

JIA YOU!!!



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment