Sunday, March 13, 2011

The first day in Cameron Highland. 12.03.2011♥

In the morning of the day,
I am wake up early,
and going to bus stop at 7.30,
hmm...
Then we wait for the bus,
don't know why,
on the way to Cameron,
we pass by a temple in my hometown,
then my teacher ask us to praying.XD
Well,
We watched Jay Chou's concert on the bus,
it is damn HIGH!XD
We arrive Cameron at 10.10am.
After we put our things to hostel then straight to take our lunch,

The restaurant's name is funny,
I saw a sot plug uncle there!
MY GOD!
He keep looking to my beauty teacher. :O

After lunch,
then we going to Rose Valley,
it is a bored place,
we just ate ice-cream there,
and jalan-jalan.XD

BEE FARM.

BEE HIVE MAZE.
It is a new game for me,
and damn scary when exports in the maze to find,
no light,
just one people accompany me,
I am just follow him,
cause I am not dare to walk myself.XD

Take photo in the Bee Farm. :D

Next,we going to Strawberry Farm,
already 6 or 7 years never go to Cameron,
but it is no change,
only will see many strawberry's product around us.XD

Cannot picking!
Cause the uncle said now is not the strawberry's season. :\

Strawberry with cream.♥

Sweet potato ball.♥

Me and KahKuai in the market. :D

Lavender!♥
It is nice,
I know,
but I haven buy it.XD

Equatorial Hotel,
I am staying there when I go to Cameron last time,
few years ago.XD

And the next is Cactus Valley,
we do not have to visit the whole Cactus Valley,
cause we all are damn tired that time,
just visit to a little part.

Cactus Valley.♥



To be continue soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment