Thursday, March 10, 2011

Secret Recipe tonight! :D


The first day of Secret Recipe 10.03.2011!

I cannot tahannnnn any moreeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Just ask some friends to go with me.XD

My face is so cheeky,

no choice.XD


See!

The menu is so class.XD


My dinner!

Fried Rice with Satay Chicken. :D


Cappuccino.


Oreo milk shake,it is tasty,

but drink too much will be feel like...Yiakkkkkkk... :\


Secret Recipe!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Chocolate Indulgence cake.


Chocolate Banana cake.



The background of Secret Recipe.

Well,

This is the first day of Secret Recipe's opening,

do not have so many customers.

Well,

I am love Secret Recipe!!

Suddenly,

Raub is become more HIGH CLASSSSSSSS!!!XD

What will be the next!?

Pizza Hut!?

Mc Donald!?

Old Town!?

orrrrrrrrrr...

Can't wait for it!

XD

4 comments: